Sunday, March 29, 2009

Badges!

You want me to be a what? Graduation Marshall? What is that? Do I get a badge? No badges? Please Dean’s office stop asking me to do this stuff. I have put in my graduation ceremony time. I have worn the crazy outfit, I have listened to our shitty band, and heard our President give the same lame speech. You are going to have to hit up someone else. Unless you can guarantee to me that there will a be a streaker, at least two incidents of a grabbed microphone for shouting political statements, a drunken brawl, and you pay me for my time (and maybe give me one of those leis all the Hawaiians wear)— forget it, I’m too busy.

7 comments:

  1. I meet your youtube reference with a counter reference from UHF...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKIAn2UlAX4

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shit that's funny...back at ya with the original:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaxURLFn6jU

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, is that not the Largest Graduation Hat Ever? It looks like he's carrying a floor tile on his head!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I take it you don't enjoy all of the Pomp? And the Circumstance?

    ReplyDelete
  5. ps: Kudos for doing a herky vote-a-thon (and for bestowing such monikers to the candidates...tee hee).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pomp is cool, Circumstance is just getting tired.

    As for the herky vote-a-thon, I consider it my civic duty to present these pressing issues to the blogger public.

    ReplyDelete