1. Restock the liquor cabinet. Who drank the nasty stuff in the back anyway?
2. Search the internet for Cheetoh themed kitchen towels. I love the kitchen makeover, but a few extra touches are needed. Perhaps chickens or bunny rabbits munching on cheetohs, or Chester surrounded by a cornucopia of vegetables would be nice. Yes, a wallpaper border with matching towels and curtains would really finish off the look.
3. Visit a tailor. For some reason all my tweeds are fitting me strangely. Weird, did somebody play dress-up?
4. Wash the sheets. (If anyone is missing a zebra print rhinestone bedazzled thong, I found it.)
5. Find a better hiding place for my stash. (uhm, that thing you found, it’s just a jelly-bean holder I swear)
6. Search the blogosphere for a few missing items. My copy of “Freedom Rock” appears to be missing, a couple pairs of underwear, and half a case of Cheetohs…I’m sure they are around here somewhere…
The plants do appear to have been watered…and beer is good for lawns right? Anyone have a deposit out on this keg?