Monday, February 2, 2009

ATTN: AARP

First, my sincerest apologies. Apparently my exams, and those of my colleagues, are causing a dramatic increase in the mortality rates of you members. After many years of observation, I can now establish that this trend is statistically significant. Please advise your members that the week prior to mid-term exams and final exams are extremely dangerous! Fatalities among your members increases by 234% (Fisher’s Exact Test, p << 0.001) during these time periods. In an effort to minimize the profoundly troubling effects of exam-taking on senior health, all Universities, Colleges, and other venues of higher education will now voluntarily provide your organization with at least 2 months prior warning of future exam dates. Together we can proactively prevent these needless deaths. We must also commit ourselves to understanding the causal linkage between major exams and grandparent mortality rates.

5 comments:

  1. We should also explore genetic testing to determine parentage. Some of my students think that they have six or more (dead) grandparents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I agree with GayProf...one of my students had told me about EIGHT dead grandparents, by my tally, after several years of classes here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good point, perhaps this relates to the poor longevity of clones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello. Thank you for the informative content that you have provided. However, I would like to recommended highly professional assignment help services that are being offered by My Assignment Help Oz. Few years back, me and my friend needed ‘my assignment help Australia’ and were having no luck with assignment requirements and structures.
    That is when, some of my friends recommended me about MAHOZ and how premium their assignment help services are.
    We chose their help my assignment services and ended up scoring more than 95% in our final academic grades.
    They turned out to be the real saviors for us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Neste concurso Concita Receita Federal, você pode concorrer a cargos como Analista Fiscal, Auditor Fiscal, Assistente Técnico Administrativo e Analista Técnico-Administrativo.

    ReplyDelete